Shlomo`s Dungeon and Witch`s Dungeon

edited May 9 in Mithril Horde II HD

MH II was and still is one of my favorite expansions of one of my favorite games... thank you Cat for bringing it to android!

So, I`m done with all the quests on my list, but there are some loose ends I would like to ask about:

Shlomo Dungeon - I killed the golem and found a key in a green candle. There are 2 force fields on the east i can`t bring down, a locked door in the south i cant open and 3 switches to the south that make a "voop" sound but wont open the near gate. What am I missing? do i need to get a cerain quest in order to move on?

Witch Dungeon - I found a red key and got to the library, but I cant seem to find keys to the 2 other locked doors. Also, while reading the 3 quests books, I noticed a quest name "Destroy the Witch" which (I assume) is needed in order to go on. Where can I get this quest?

Comments

• Can't remember much about these, sorry.
    It usually means I got through it without trouble.
    The only thing that rings a Bell are the force fields, did toi try tapping them or hitting with a weapon ? I remember several Time trying to find a switch and solution was tap or hit.

I can't remember either where you get the witch quest but if I believe I found it quite some time later. Have you been through the all expansion ?

Not sure I helped much but I feel sorry for you been stuck !
    Good Luck, and maybe, now you posted....you found your way out by yourself in the meantime
  • There's a quest Kill the Witches-"For Mayor Yanam, Kharutiya City, kill the Dark Witches who are raiding caravans on the Spice Road and kidnapping young girls from surrounding areas. You get to their dungeon from a cave entrance in the north of the Spice Road."

Shlomo's Dungeons--the forcefields are controlled by levers in the southwestish that make the whoop sound. The levers will set them visible and hidden. So if it's visible, try the levers again.

The gate is controlled by a lever in the room to the southeast of it. You need to go through those forcefields.

Witch's Dungeon--You found the Red Witch's key. You need the Blue Witch's key and the Green Witch's key. You find the Blue Witch's key on the floor beyond a gate opened by the green Witch's key. Now where is that darned Green Witch's key? : )

Hint: It's dropped by a Witch Adept. And you won't see her unless you get Mayor Yanam's quest to Kill the Witches. : )

• @Catacomber said:
    There's a quest Kill the Witches-"For Mayor Yanam, Kharutiya City, kill the Dark Witches who are raiding caravans on the Spice Road and kidnapping young girls from surrounding areas. You get to their dungeon from a cave entrance in the north of the Spice Road."

Shlomo's Dungeons--the forcefields are controlled by levers in the southwestish that make the whoop sound. The levers will set them visible and hidden. So if it's visible, try the levers again.

The gate is controlled by a lever in the room to the southeast of it. You need to go through those forcefields.

Witch's Dungeon--You found the Red Witch's key. You need the Blue Witch's key and the Green Witch's key. You find the Blue Witch's key on the floor beyond a gate opened by the green Witch's key. Now where is that darned Green Witch's key? : )

Hint: It's dropped by a Witch Adept. And you won't see her unless you get Mayor Yanam's quest to Kill the Witches. : )

Erm, Catacomber... I have a small question to ask of you, regarding with the Witch's Dungeon. πŸ˜… (As this issue is kinda bugging me on my mind here.. πŸ˜”)

Within the Witch's Dungeon (at the most southern section), there's a bunch of doors within the area where there's a bunch of Dark Witches and the Head Witch resides at, the moment after when I (perhaps foolishly πŸ˜–) talked to the Head Witch, most of the doors had disappeared all of a sudden (except for the western door) which I didn't even get the chance to interact (or that I SHOULD HAVE interacted with those doors first BEFORE talking to the Head Witch... 😣) with either of the doors unfortunately. πŸ˜” And worst of all, I didn't even save beforehand as well... πŸ˜–

I just wanted to ask, is it actually possible to save/rescue those kidnapped young girls simply by interacting with those doors in the first place? πŸ˜₯ Or are they already doomed to begin with..? πŸ˜₯ (Or perhaps that those doors (except for the western door) are just simply 'decorations' all along..?)

• They are doomed to begin with. Even if you were to try to interact with them before talking to the head witch, you would just learn they are there for the dragon. It's just part of the story and the evil of the dragon.

• @Catacomber said:
    They are doomed to begin with. Even if you were to try to interact with them before talking to the head witch, you would just learn they are there for the dragon. It's just part of the story and the evil of the dragon.

Ah.. I see. 😯 That's most unfortunate. πŸ˜”

Thank you very much for clearing that incident up, Catacomber. ☺️❀️