Does anyone know where i can get Whizz spell?

Get some small problem- i can't remember where i get in first walkthought spellbook of Whizz and other one spellbook Acid Torch (both casts in Attack Magic).
I checked some magic shops where most of spellbooks can be bought in Celtic Rift, Thors Hammer and in Luko I and II for Whizz and don' find it (or maybe i was inattentive).

Comments

• edited July 19

Whizz is from Thor's Hammer. Acid Torch is from HOLIV.

• @Catacomber said:
    Whizz is from Thor's Hammer. Acid Torch is from HOLIV.

Thank you very much for answer!
    If it is not a secret.... in which dungeon/but which quest/in which shop i can get spellbook of Whizz?
    I checked again all magic shops not by once in villages in Thor's Hammer and there is only spellbooks of "Smite Foe", "Thief's Tough", "Blow Torch" (not include classic spellbooks, that time i was attentive)
    Whizz scrolls was here, but not spellbooks.

• edited July 19

Also find other problem when come back to that expansion
    Thor's hammer main quest complete
    Item "Your key" yellow i have
    I read that key from "my" room in Stonely Towers
    But i can't open it however (in first walkthough saves i also can't open it)

• edited July 19

Also quest "Rescue Freda" for which i get this key disappeared from my quest lists (i don't find it not in Solved/Failed/Active) but i remember that quest i have complete and i accured that key from Old Shaman in Stonely's castle in his office and it was in "Solved" list.
    Screens of my quest lists for proof (in saves of my first walkthought the same situation. And there is too in inventory yellow "Your key" which towers door don't want to use)

• The spellbook Whizz can't be bought in any shop but I don't have the time right now to explore who gives it. It's probably a quest reward. That yellow key does fit the door to your room. Are you sure you're in the right spot to use it? Your room is in Stonely Castle in the Stonely Towers. If you rescued or killed Freda, the quest should be in your quest list. I don't see anything wrong that would remove it.

• edited July 20

@Catacomber said:
    The spellbook Whizz can't be bought in any shop but I don't have the time right now to explore who gives it. It's probably a quest reward. That yellow key does fit the door to your room. Are you sure you're in the right spot to use it? Your room is in Stonely Castle in the Stonely Towers. If you rescued or killed Freda, the quest should be in your quest list. I don't see anything wrong that would remove it.

Thank you again for information about spellbook! That will help to me, i may look in completed quests in first walkthought and one by one find which give me spellbook.
    About door: i have rescued Freda in both walkthoughts. And in both room still closed but have key. In Stonely Towers location only one door that need key. Two rooms "no answer" and in one last room Lady Stonely. I fastly complete that quest in earliest save to make sure that it correct key. That correct yellow "Your key" weight 0.0 with same writting. Another one "Your Key" in both inventories not yellow and written "Key" not "key". Aslo somehow that key appeared in my inventory in both main walkthoughts, i think that means that i complete Old Shaman's quest. And also tried to talk to Old Shaman in both saves. He have only Enchant function dialog and nothing else. How quest may dissappeared i too can't mind (but i remember about bug in isle of ice and fire. There was "moving quest", that every time i launch game there was quest that moving from solved to active and i could pass it every time i launch game)

• Are you sure you don't have two of those keys somehow? If so, drop one. I tested that door and everything is ok.

• edited July 21

@Catacomber said:
    Are you sure you don't have two of those keys somehow? If so, drop one. I tested that door and everything is ok.

Yesterday i tried that way but no reaction (maybe trigger which allow open door if quest completed and as my quest is disapeared it not allowed me?). When i fastly tried to complete quest i looked to quest list. "Rescue freda" was in list in solved and with it i could open door.
    I too remember that quest was in my list in first walkthought
    Maybe i will make third walkthoght and look will it disappered and when if it will. And i will check prevoius saves of walkthoghts. But earliest else end of main game is end of caerworn.
    But it will take no less then week or two
    Then if i will found something i will write here.
    Thank you for attention and sorry for inconvenience caused

• No inconvenience. I hope you can get through. What platform are you playing on? Ios? Android? Steam? Sometimes phones have glitches.

• edited August 6
    > @Catacomber said:
    > No inconvenience. I hope you can get through. What platform are you playing on? Ios? Android? Steam? Sometimes phones have glitches.

(Sorry for late answer. I get some other problems. Can't answer earlier)
    I play on Android version 5.1.1.
    Play on it after original game appeared in Google Play and to our days