Whoop!

Two more expansions! Yay!

Comments

• edited February 10

Yup! : ) Gotta reach level 100!

• Will we be able to go beyond 100?
  • @Bhiffy said:

Two?! I just seen Celtic Doom released, what is the second??

Sigh, I am unable to add Celtic Doom to my other expansions atm. Moved countries. So hope to be able to add to the rest of my collection soon :|

• I'm working on HOLIV and a new expansion Basilisk's Eye.

• Great news Cat! Still enjoying Celtic Doom, trying to go slowly and really enjoy each detail, no rush. When do you appx. plan to release HOL IV and Basilisk please?

• edited February 13

HOLIV probably will be ready in about six - eight weeks. Basilisk's Eye in about six - eight weeks after that. Have to give people a chance to play Celtic Doom. : ) I test the file before the betatesters and naturally am then ready to go but they catch things I missed and I don't want to rush them so things will go more or less at their pace. : ) Sooner or later.

• That´s a great launch plan, thank you!

• @QuestMeThis said:

@Bhiffy said:

Two?! I just seen Celtic Doom released, what is the second??

Sigh, I am unable to add Celtic Doom to my other expansions atm. Moved countries. So hope to be able to add to the rest of my collection soon :|

Replaying HOL3... are you using iPad or iPhone? There’s a sneaky way to fool App Store into thinking you’re in another country but I can’t remember off the top off my head. Shall I have a looksee?