I need a hint about game speed :)

edited February 6 in General

Hi, Cat!
I don't know if I'm right or wrong. Maybe you know better.
A strange situation has occurred. Recently, my party began to move independently on the map, not paying attention to the obstacles. And the game is very slow. Could this be due to the fact that I have installed too many extensions? Can I delete extensions that are already finished? Will this affect the current map?

Comments

• A game engine question like this is best addressed to Elendil.

elendil@redshift.hu

It might very well be that you have to many extensions installed. You can delete extensions but you should ask him as this may change from time to time.

The best thing is to write him and tell him what platform you're on, how often this occurs, which expansion(s) it occurs in and send him a save file if possible.

I love your avatar, by the way!

• Thank you, Cat!!! :)

• I've got a message from developers (Maybe it was Elendil himself) in Google Play. No, I cannot uninstall extensions. I need them to load my saves. But I can uninstall them temporary :) After reinstallation my problem is gone :))) Thanks a lot!

• Steam doesn't allow you to uninstall expansions so that would have to be the behavior across platforms. That undoubtedly was Elendil himself. :)