Flowers

Flowers do eventually grow back, right?

Comments

• If they have script on them, they won't.

• HOL2 order of the sword personal rooms? I accidentally picked a red flower by my center fountain. I've been using those rooms as a base for 5 expansions and I want my flower back. I will go to an earlier save file if I have to, but if I don't- great. Thoughts on that flower? Thank you for taking the time to answer.

• edited January 13

That flower doesn't have script. I know if a flower has script, it won't respawn. Not sure if picked flowers respawn. You can reset the game by sleeping in an inn 21 sleeps. That causes monsters to respawn. If the flower doesn't respawn then, you'd have to go to an earlier save file. I tried this in a test file and the flower didn't respawn so you might have to go back to an earlier save. But if you want to see what happens, try sleeping in an inn--in Ezersk Underground, for example, 21 sleeps and then recall to your rooms. See what happens. You will respawn all the monsters but not sure about the flower.

• Thank you so much for checking. No regrowth. Went back and redid things. Gotta be careful of my garden- it has so many more expansions to last through. Just 1.3 M exp till lvl 70. Looking forward to next installment.