Site temporarily down??

Erm, I'm not certain which topic should this discussion be held at, so please do excuse me if it's at the wrong topic. 😔🙏

Did anyone here having difficulty reaching this site here minutes ago? I was having troubles reaching this site for like, more than 30 minutes ago.. 😕 Is this something to do with the servers or..?

Comments

• Also, I've noticed that connections within this site is getting slowed as well.. 😥
  • Same here, all but unusable. Hopefully it gets fixed soon

• > @Thundahamma said:
    > Same here, all but unusable. Hopefully it gets fixed soon

I do hope it's not one of those annoying DDoS attacks.. 😒 Anyways, I'm changing my password just for safety measures. 🙁
  • I've had trouble with many sites on the internet today. Just have to be patient. I don't think it's a problem with this site. It could be that Godaddy had some trouble.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > I've had trouble with many sites on the internet today. Just have to be patient. I don't think it's a problem with this site. It could be that Godaddy had some trouble.

Initially, I was a little freak out by that little incident from yesterday.. 😥 As I had left my account logged in back then when I can't reached this site for like, more than 30 minutes..

I had changed my password already just for safety measures. 🙁 I'm not for one to take risk here.. 😔
  • Use the secure site but it takes longer to load.

https://www.catacomber.com/