Question about superiorly enchantable equipment

Maybe I am missing something but where can these be enchanted at? The highest enchanters I am see are only up to 750

Comments

• I think that it depends on which expansion you are in or which ones you have enabled. For instance, DS in the lower level of the Shipfitters Union Hall located in Seversk Harbour in HoL IV can enchant items up to 9000 stotage, but it will cost you (DS charges 25,000 per Enchant).

Also, as your Environment Magic skill increases you should be able to Enchant items to a goodly level. My Environment Magic is currently at 502 and I can Enchant items up to 2409 storage.

• edited April 6
    Like Thenedor had suggested here, it's a good idea to invest Skill Points onto Environment Magic as it would undoubtedly aids you in the long run. 😙

Besides of the spell 'Enchant', there are also several Environment Magic spells that are also very useful which makes it even more worthwhile to improvise Environment Magic Skill too, such as 'Great Feather' (from 'Celtic Rift') and 'Mage-ification' (from 'Asteroids I').

By the way, my Environment Magic is at 870 and I can enchants items up to 9135 storage here (Well actually, I could enchant this much as it's due to the Fortify Magic bonuses by my accessories and my Staff.. 😅😝). Images are provided downwards. ⬇️
  • edited April 6
    Erm, please just ignored this comment of mine.. I had some troubles with uploading images here once again.. 😓
  • > @Thenedor said:
    > I think that it depends on which expansion you are in or which ones you have enabled. For instance, DS in the lower level of the Shipfitters Union Hall located in Seversk Harbour in HoL IV can enchant items up to 9000 stotage, but it will cost you (DS charges 25,000 per Enchant).
    >
    > Also, as your Environment Magic skill increases you should be able to Enchant items to a goodly level. My Environment Magic is currently at 502 and I can Enchant items up to 2409 storage.

And don't forget, Fortify Magic potions/items can also help to increase the amount of enchantable storages, too. 😙