Question - Permanent Attribute Potions

In addition to potions that permanently raise one attribute each level up, I have found other potions that raise multiple attributes. Specifically, Permanent Gush (Str, Dex, End) and Jethro's Transfusion (Dex, End). Are there other potions that raise multiple attributes, and if so, which expansion and where to find? Are there recipes for multiple attribute potions other than Permanent Gush and Jethro's Transfusion? Just looking for options. Thanks.

Comments

• I will take a look. :)
  • This is a list of current expansions that have potions that can raise attributes permanently but be warned not to use them wildly as you could raise your stats so high, your avatar is useless because your stats could wrap around to 0. Be moderate.

In Asteroids I, Jethro's Transfusion and homemade Jethro's Transfusion. There's a recipe.

Celtic Doom, Blue Liquid permanently increases Endurance by 20. Don't go crazy drinking this stuff as warned. No recipe.

In Horde I, Elixir of Eternal Beauty permanently increases Personality by 1. No recipe.

Luko I, none you can use.

HOLII, Permanent Gush, permanently increases Endurance, Dexterity and Strength by 75 and there's a recipe. But same warning. You risk making your player stats so high they're useless.

Luko III, Near Beer permanently increases Intelligence by 1. No recipe.
    Permanent Gush, increases Endurance, Dexterity and Strength by 1. There is a homemade version but no recipe.

Luko V, Michele's Infusion, permanently increases Strength, Personality and Intelligence by 1. Can't be bought. No recipe. But it is a homemade potion.
    Steroids, permanently reduces Intelligence by 5.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > This is a list of current expansions that have potions that can raise attributes permanently but be warned not to use them wildly as you could raise your stats so high, your avatar is useless because your stats could wrap around to 0. Be moderate.
    >
    > In Asteroids I, Jethro's Transfusion and homemade Jethro's Transfusion. There's a recipe.
    >
    > Celtic Doom, Blue Liquid permanently increases Endurance by 20. Don't go crazy drinking this stuff as warned. No recipe.
    >
    > In Horde I, Elixir of Eternal Beauty permanently increases Personality by 1. No recipe.
    >
    > Luko I, none you can use.
    >
    > HOLII, Permanent Gush, permanently increases Endurance, Dexterity and Strength by 75 and there's a recipe. But same warning. You risk making your player stats so high they're useless.
    >
    > Luko III, Near Beer permanently increases Intelligence by 1. No recipe.
    > Permanent Gush, increases Endurance, Dexterity and Strength by 1. There is a homemade version but no recipe.
    >
    > Luko V, Michele's Infusion, permanently increases Strength, Personality and Intelligence by 1. Can't be bought. No recipe. But it is a homemade potion.
    > Steroids, permanently reduces Intelligence by 5.

"Steroids - Permanently -5 Intelligence"

Well...! I never! 😑 (I'm a Derth myself and I feel 'offended' by that..)

But seriously though, why would anyone WOULD EVEN think about drinking that concoction?? 😑
  • Ha, ha. : )

• > @Catacomber said:
    > Ha, ha. : )

Also, it seems strange that Steroids doesn't seems to permanently raises our Strength.. Or is it simply a bad concoction to begin with? 😗
  • :) Steroods are banned in sports competitions so using the potion mght be thought to reduce intelligence. :)
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > :) Steroods are banned in sports competitions so using the potion mght be thought to reduce intelligence. :)

Ah... Real life references, huh? 😌

Therefore, don't do drugs, kids. 😉