Staff (Heavy Weapon) and Dual Wieldable Heavy Weapons

edited January 20 in General
Hello, adventurers. πŸ‘‹β˜ΊοΈ I just wanted to ask a question from all of you. πŸ˜™

As the title implies, I was wondering if there's any Staff that's under the Heavy Weapon category and if there's anymore Heavy Weapons that's Dual Wieldable in any expansions. πŸ˜• (By the way, I'm very well-aware that there's already a Dual Wieldable Heavy Weapon in 'Mithril Horde I' expansion which is Gorbag's Slitter, but I'm just wondering if there's any Dual Wieldable Heavy Weapons that's better than that weapon.)

By the way, the Staff (Heavy Weapon) and Dual Wieldable Heavy Weapon that I seek for mustn't requires Evil Alignment in order to use them. πŸ˜…

Any kinds of assistance is much appreciated, and I sincerely thank you in advance for the invaluable information. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

Comments

• Urgh.. I've ONLY just realized that the only weapons that we can Dual Wield with are Short Swords.. πŸ˜“

In another words, I'm seeking for better Heavy Short Swords other than Gorbag's Slitter itself. πŸ˜…
  • There are some but most of them are not that high power because you might one hit everything. In Horde I, Silent Focus' Dirk hits 100/170. In Horde II, Laminator's Needle hits 115/175.

• edited January 21
    I know of Silent Focus' Dirk but that's under the Light Weapon category though. πŸ˜— And I'm guessing that Laminator's Needle is also under Light Weapon category, correct? πŸ˜—

And regarding with the 'one-hit-kill' concept (or instant kill), I feel that it simply doesn't matters that much ever since that the Dual Wield Skill would simply amplify our Damage Output, should we chose to focus on that said Skill more than often.. πŸ˜… (And the... 'overly' enchantments on our equipments as well too.. πŸ˜…πŸ˜)
  • Laminator's Needle is a Light Weapon. Betatesters in some expansion suggested that the knives give less damage because otherwise you could nuke enemies.

You can now buy a Mystic Dagger that hits 110/167 in Horde II and it is a heavy weapon.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > Laminator's Needle is a Light Weapon. Betatesters in some expansion suggested that the knives give less damage because otherwise you could nuke enemies.
    >
    > You can now buy a Mystic Dagger that hits 110/167 in Horde II and it is a heavy weapon.

Ooh.. Mystic Dagger.. 😯🀩 Is the name of that weapon supposedly to be named after me? 😏😁
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > Yup. ;)

Aww, you're just too generous and kind, Catacomber.. πŸ˜πŸ€—

Did you created this weapon simply because I was asking for possible Dual Wieldable Heavy Short Swords? 😯 You shouldn't have... πŸ™‚
  • I think it's important for there to be enough light and heavy weapons including short swords. If a weapon is too killer heavy, you can always retire it until it's useful. If it seems to spoil your game because it's too hard hitting, just lay it aside. But there will be monsters it can be useful against. : )

• edited January 22
    > @Catacomber said:
    > I think it's important for there to be enough light and heavy weapons including short swords. If a weapon is too killer heavy, you can always retire it until it's useful. If it seems to spoil your game because it's too hard hitting, just lay it aside. But there will be monsters it can be useful against. : )

Agreed, it's also called 'variety' as well. 😁 It's also much preferable for hardcore adventurers whom only sticks to one specific type of either Heavy or Light Weapon all the way through. πŸ˜™

Though honestly, being able to instant-kill enemies in one strike doesn't really bothers me that much, it just only means how strong that I had became of myself. 😁