Recall spell and Titanium Hammer

edited August 2023 in Asteroids I
1.Where do I get the recall spell? Been roaming around manually for a while
2. The titanium hammer was with me but I sold it for gold now some droid needs it and I can't find where I sold lol any idea ?

Comments

• Oh lol got the titanium hammer lying in the mines in titanium plains to the south
  • Medi-droid gave me an artificial lung for 500g lol
  • > @PrinceJuju said:
    > 1.Where do I get the recall spell? Been roaming around manually for a while
    > 2. The titanium hammer was with me but I sold it for gold now some droid needs it and I can't find where I sold lol any idea ?

Hmm? πŸ˜• Isn't the Spellbook of Recall already available over at 'The Quest' main game itself in the first place? Or did you just play 'Asteroids I' with just the expansion alone?

Did you tried to use the 'save-and-load' tactic before entering any Magic shops simply just to acquire that Spellbook of Recall? πŸ˜—
  • Yes that works I tried sleeping for some days and it shows up in shop made my day yeah 😁
  • > @PrinceJuju said:
    > Yes that works I tried sleeping for some days and it shows up in shop made my day yeah 😁

I'm glad to hear that you've found what you've seek of. ☺️

But next time simply just use the 'save-and-load' tactic, as it's much faster and 'convenient' with that method. 😏