Wear a mask

Until there's a vaccine for the Corona virus, consider wearing a mask. There are so many that are so cute and they keep us safe. It is def not a political statement, You could keep me safe and your family and friends safe just by wearing a mask. Things are getting out of control with the virus in the USA and there are so many old and vulnerable people who deserve a chance.

We had morgue trucks in New York City in March and April and I was so worried I or my family would wind up being stacked up there with all the other dead bodies. But New Yorkers started to wear a mask and the trucks are gone.

Wear a mask. It makes you look more mysterious. It can say a statement. You can take it off when you're eating and drinking.

It's not really a big deal. Give it a chance.

Comments

• Vaccines are coming. As soon as Dr. Fauci says they are safe, I will get one as soon as I can, even though there might be some side effects like fever and chills. I'm blood type A and getting Coronavirus for blood type A appears to invite the Cytokine storm that is so harmful (it also seems to invite mosquitoes to lunch and I have had quite enough of that).

Let's hope we are out of this nightmare soon. Stay safe.

• 😮 Ah, well just be careful and take good care of your body once you've taken the vaccine, alright? 🙂

And same goes for you, do stay safe as well. ☺️👍
  • I have to wait probably until March or so but I'll get it.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > I have to wait probably until March or so but I'll get it.

Sounds like a plan. ☺️👍

But most importantly is that, hopefully this accursed pandemic will be over soon after... 😔
  • It should be. 2021 should be a better year but also hoping there will be help for all the people who lost jobs and could lose their homes and cars and car insurance and good credit ratings cause the money has to come from somewhere.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > It should be. 2021 should be a better year but also hoping there will be help for all the people who lost jobs and could lose their homes and cars and car insurance and good credit ratings cause the money has to come from somewhere.

Hopefully. 🙁 Not to mention that most places of entertainments as well as resorts are closed down because of the pandemic too. 😔 But getting jobs is most important of all, of course. 🙂
  • edited January 21

Hopefully all that is coming. I'm hopeful. I wish you all a very good 2021.

• Likewise to you, Catacomber. ✌️😷 Stay safe out there too as well.
  • The latest wisdom is to wear two masks, one being an N95 or KN95 one.

I have to go hunting for one of those. Since the new strain(s) is/are here, I think that's a good idea.

I don't mind wearing a mask. I think it makes us look mysterious.

• edited January 23
    The truth is that, I've already worn face masks WAY BACK then (about 2 ~ 3 years ago) before this Covid-19 even existed in the first place, as I don't trust the environment around me whenever I'm at outside. 😷

Back then while I was working outside, I usually get sick like fever/cough quite easily because there's some inconsiderate and uncivilized passersby whom just can't be bothered of covering their mouths whenever they cough/sneeze. Urgh... 😑

Thus, I've decided to get myself some face masks and making it a habit for me to wear face masks whenever I head outside and NEVER took it off until I'm back at home. My newfound habit eventually does helped out my everyday life a lot as I get sick very, very seldomly. 😙 (Without face mask, I get sick for every 3 ~ 4 months. With face mask, I only get sick for every 9 months or longer period.)
  • I usually get some cough/flu in the fall/winter but so far wearing the mask. Nothing. So I think it helps with other things not just Covid.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > I usually get some cough/flu in the fall/winter but so far wearing the mask. Nothing. So I think it helps with other things not just Covid.

Agreed, and yet.. There are still some brainless folks out there still in serious denial of issues with wearing face masks... 😒😑 You can't even believe the type of 'excuses' that they come up with for not wearing face masks.. 😑